AutoFlowchart is a tool for creating flowcharts directly from source code. It can read source code in the following languages – C, C++, VC++ and Pascal.
- Converts Code To Chart – AutoFlowChart converts code to flowcharts or N-S Charts.
- Zooming – You can zoom in or out on your finished flowchart.
- Node – You can incorporate additional detail into nodes, and then expand or collapse them.
- Print - You can print your flowcharts or the source code, and there is multiple document interface support.
- Synchronize - You can synchronize your source code, flowchart and treeview.
You can purchase AutoFlowchart at a price of $229, from http://www.ezprog.com/.
While this is simplistic application with limited features, it performs a valuable function, allowing devoted coders to create charts directly from source code.