ConceptDraw Pro is a desktop-based diagramming tool that allows you to create flowcharts, floor plans, diagrams and other charts.
- OS – You can operate ConceptDraw on Ubuntu, Mac, Windows 7, Vista and XP. However you must specify with platform you wish to use when you buy.
- Graphics – ConceptDraw creates diagrams that are packed with very high quality graphics.
- Library and Templates – There is a library of pre-drawn shapes, along with a set of templates so that you can quickly and easily set up your flowchart.
- Vector Drawing – A large collection of vector drawing tools is provided, with grid and snap, distribution, alignment and make same features to help create a professional and well-laid out diagram.
- Presentation Mode – Display your flowchart as a fullscreen presentation within ConceptDraw.
- CrossPlatform compatible – Files created on a Windows platform will function on a Mac, and vice versa.
- Export – Export files in PDF, Powerpoint, HTML, mutimedia, text, raster and vector formats.
You can purchase a Single User licence of ConceptDraw Pro for $199, which includes a free 1 year maintenance package.
Download ConceptDraw Pro at http://www.conceptdraw.com/en/products/cd5/main.php .
There is a huge amount of features available with ConceptDraw. The graphics are of high quality and the crossplatform compatibility is a useful benefit.