RFFLow Flowchart Software is a desktop-based flowcharting tool that functions on Windows operating systems only. It is a comprehensive tool that creates high quality and professional diagrams.
- Integration – Once you have created your flowchart in RFFlow, you can copy and paste it into any other Windows application, such as PowerPoint, Word, or Corel WordPerfect.
- Simple to use – Flowcharts are created by selecting shapes and editing the text within them. They can then be placed on the chart by using the drag and drop feature.
- Range of charts - There is a long list of charts that can be created with RFFlow, including Audit Charts, Timelines, Gantt Charts and Organization Charts.
- Shapes Library – There is a library of over 1600 shapes included with the RFFlow package. Stencils can be created and customised with these shapes.
- Export – Flowcharts can be exported as PDF, BMP, EMF, EPS, GIF, HTML, JPEG, PLT, PNG, TIFF, and WMF. You can also import images in these formats.
You can purchase a single user RFFLow Flowchart Software for $49. If you purchase between 5 and 24 licenses together this price will drop to $39 per licence.
You can purchase RFFlow Flowchart Software at http://www.rff.com/ .
RFFlow Flowchart Software is a detailed and inexpensive flowcharting tool. The selection of shapes and the degree of customization available is a major positive. Each chart can be exported and shared through all common media, which should be a major selling point for any business or organisation.