SimpleDiagrams is a very small desktop-based drawing application. It is built on the Adobe AIR platform, and will function on Windows, Linux and Mac.
- Library – There is a symbol and shape library, which allows you to quickly set up a flowchart using drag and drop.
- Images – High quality images such as photographs can be added to each flowchart.
- Drill Down – A basic drill down feature is provided with the use of post-it notes on the diagram.
- Export – Flowcharts can be exported as PNG or saved to disk.
- Styles – There is a selection of background styles provided with SimpleDiagrams.
A full version licence of SimpleDiagrams costs $15. There is also a free version of the application, which has limited functionality. SimpleDiagrams can be purchased here.
SimpleDiagrams is a very basic drawing tool. It provides the essential elements needed to create a flowchart. It is very affordable however, and its simplicity is part of its charm.